REV3AL’s NEW Staking & Claiming dApp for $REV3L Token is LIVE!
Our team has worked very hard to make sure that the launch of our V2 staking contract and dApp is as problem-free as possible for our incredible community of holders and supporters. Here is a quick tutorial and instructions on how to connect your wallet to the REV3AL dApp.
Use this link to access the dApp by using your favorite dApp-enabled browser, or by using the browser function in your wallet (we recommend MetaMask or TrustWallet). The pictures below use the browser in TrustWallet as an example.
Connect your wallet
You will be greeted by 2 options, MetaMask and WalletConnect. Click one of the options to continue. Our example uses Wallet Connect.
You will be asked to choose which wallet you would like to connect to — there are a few important notes on this screen:
Make sure to select BNB Smart Chain as the blockchain for your wallet. You can see in the image shared below. You should be able to clearly read the words BNB Smart Chain and you will see the BNB Smart Chain logo displayed alongside your wallet address and the name of your wallet.
By connecting your wallet you will have the ability to
- View your wallet balance and activity
- Request approval for transactions
- And access the full features of the REV3AL Staking and Vesting dApp
Press the Connect button at the bottom of the screen. This will connect your wallet to the dApp.
Once connected you will see the Token Details screen. This will display the status of your tokens (as they are reported by your wallet).
- An important note: it is recommended that you add the new V2 $REV3L tokens, using the new V2 contract address, to your wallet prior to connecting to the REV3AL dApp.
V2 Smart Contract Address:
Options for Staking & Vesting
Please use the menu bars in the top left-hand side of the screen to open and display the menu.
This will give you access to the following options:
- Token Details screen
- Farming, coming soon
SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE
We are aware that some of you may experience issues when attempting to claim or stake your tokens. Here are a few notes on those known issues:
- For those that purchased tokens through Firestarter: there is a slight delay in getting you your tokens, but our team is working with the Firestarter team to get you your tokens as soon as possible. We don’t expect this to take too much longer. Thank you for your patience.
- For those of you who purchased through Launchpool: please reference the pinned message in our Telegram group. There are a few articles, and a recorded AMA with our team that describes the issues that we have had from the initial launch, specifically as it relates to those that purchased through Launchpool. Our team believes to have found a solution but we are waiting to announce it until we know it can be implemented without issue. In the meantime, know that our team is working hard to make you whole in some way. We hope to have a resolution to this situation soon and we will update you as we know more.
We don’t expect there to be any other issues, but if you notice any technical glitches or receive any errors:
- Please take a screenshot or screen recording and share that with our Mods in the main TG channel.
Our Telegram group is the best way to reach out to our team and get a timely response. Our friendly TG Mods are ready and willing to help, should you need further assistance.
To see our latest links, please visit our Linktree: